Wish List Wednesday is a unique linky! This is a great way to share your wish list with everyone! Whether you wish for happiness, presents, or good luck -- that is up to you! Have fun with this hop!
My wish list for this week are the following: Tillandsia!
Tillandsia are also known as "air plants" They do not need soil to grow. You either spritz them with water or soak them in water for a few hours at least once a week or more often when needed. I currently have two tillandsia but would like to add to my collection.
As you can see from the pictures above, they are so versatile! You can hang them upside down, on the wall or display them in beautiful containers!
Now for the linky!!! Here are the rules:
- Follow Shary Loves You via Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Optimistic Mommy via Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Beauty Brite blogger Stephanie via Twitter by clicking here.
- Create a wishlist (with or without pictures) and link up! Don't forget the button in your post!
- Make sure you visit and follow other blogs to make new friends for the holidays!