Monday, December 2, 2013

Big Plans

I have big plans for this blog!  I admit it.  I have been neglecting this blog because I have been putting all of my energy in to my main blog.  I hope to change that.

My main excuse is that I started a new job a few months ago.  I am pretty adjusted to my new schedule of no longer being a stay at home mom.  I hope to bring this blog back to life.  Bear with me as I make the changes. 

In the meantime, I am looking to create a team of bloggers to blog with me on this wonderful site!  I am looking for people who love to write but do not have the time to maintain a blog.  I am looking for writers who write for all audiences.  If you write about family-friendly topics, current events, television shows, movie reviews, etc, I would love to have you blog with me! 

My plan is to transfer this blog to a self-hosted blog.  I am a little intimidated because it sounds like a big job and I have never done this before.  When I transferred my other blog, I paid someone to do it.  I am looking into doing the transfer by myself to save a little money and hopefully time… 

Have you ever had to overcome something that intimidated?  How did it turn out for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment