This opportunity couldn't come in at a better time. I recently had a haircut at a neighborhood "salon" and I was very disappointed by the results. I went in specifically to get rid of my split ends and some layering. In return I got my split ends and a charge for unwillingly wanting my hair curled at an extra charge. It looked fine at first but little did I know that once the curls feel off my split ends where still there. Lesson learned! Don't trust your hair to just anyone.
So this is my first time using these products. My hair type is straight hair, medium length. I color my hair every other month and use heat styling tools every other day. So here is what I think overall about the products as a whole:
- Affordable Price (Local Drugstore) Around $6-12 for each again prices varies.
- Leaves your hair feeling extra soft and shiny after every use.
- Detangles Hair, I did not have to comb it to detangle you can run your fingers through your hair and that's it.
- Love the Smell it stays on for a long time.
- Improves the texture of your hair. Like I said I use hot tools and during the week I did not feel the impact as bad as I usually do.
- Overall Improves Hair Health
- Left me with a fresh feeling in my scalp both during and after the shower.
- I also noticed there was less frizz on my hair.
So let us know if you tried it. Did it work for you? Would your purchase it again? Leave a comment bellow! :)
Disclosure: I received free products from the PR company to facilitate my review. The pictures and opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else. I did not receive any financial compensation for this post.