Thursday, July 12, 2012

UnBurn Sunburn Relief Review


I’m sure each and everyone of you know by now that summer is in full swing, especially down here in the South were my family and I reside, so when I was given the opportunity to review a product called UnBurn that is said to relieve the pain of a sunburn I was pretty excited to say the least.

According to the website http://www.unburn.info/ and the information on the bottle UnBurn reduces burn progression and pulls the heat from your skin, cools and soothes and relives the pain thanks to the 2.5% Lidocaine. With that said when our sample arrived it did so just in time because we had just gotten our swimming pool up and running so needless to say after a long day in the pool my son and husband both had a slight sunburn.

As for our thoughts on UnBurn, well my husband and son both said it helped quite a bit and the first thing we noticed was the amazing smell, I had originally thought that it would be an unpleasant scent but I was quite surprised when I opened the bottle and it smelled like spearmint gum. Besides the scent I also love that the jel is thick enough to coat the skin but doesn’t leave the skin sticky.

We have used the UnBurn for more than just a sunburn reliever since it arrived. Since summer is in full swing and we are outside quite a bit during the evening hours the mosquitoes and ticks have been quite a pest and I have used the UnBurn on their bites on the entire family and I’m happy to report that it has worked wonders on the bites as well. I noticed that is sooths the itch and to me it seemed like they disappeared faster than if they had been left untreated.

Overall, we give UnBurn two thumbs up and would recommend UnBurn. I know for sure I will be keeping some around the house for sunburns, minor burns (which my husband gets a lot), insect bites and other minor skin irritations.

Disclosure: I received free products from the PR company to facilitate my review.  The pictures and opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else.  I did not receive any financial compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment